Chuck Maddox’s Watch Blog

This page is a journal of my journey in the field of Horology, which is timekeeping. In other words, watch collecting. Which in my case is the collecting of chronograph watches. To contact me, email me at: cmaddox3@sbcglobal.net .

Name:
Location: Chicagoland, United States

The Extremely wordy version of my Resumé is located here: http://home.xnet.com/~cmaddox/resume.html

Thursday, January 19, 2006

Swiss Watch Industry "The War of Independence"

A post over on Chronocentric's ZOwie Omega Discussion forum by forum newcommer Geo leads me to a very interesting, informative and educational article located on TimeZone titled "The War of Independence" on the Swiss Watch Industry. I learned a lot of the history of the current terrain in the Swiss watch industry and I'm including a link to it here so you may do the same!

-- Chuck

1 Comments:

Blogger Speedmaster said...

Chuck, goodm info, thanks.

Spend some time here. Luger does a great job.

http://montresuisses.blogspot.com/

Thursday, January 19, 2006 11:38:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home