Chuck Maddox’s Watch Blog

This page is a journal of my journey in the field of Horology, which is timekeeping. In other words, watch collecting. Which in my case is the collecting of chronograph watches. To contact me, email me at: cmaddox3@sbcglobal.net .

Name:
Location: Chicagoland, United States

The Extremely wordy version of my Resumé is located here: http://home.xnet.com/~cmaddox/resume.html

Sunday, September 18, 2005

Ming Thein's flighty snaps added to flightmaster article...

 "Photohorologer" Ming Thein contacted me yesterday with a slew of outstanding and dramatic flightmaster photo's he had taken of a new flightmaster c.911 acquisition of one of his cousin's... Ming's cousin was gracious enough to let Ming photograph his flighty, and Ming was kind enough to permit me to share them with you all. Click on the photo below to see Ming's photo's...

-- Chuck

1 Comments:

Blogger Speedmaster said...

That sure is a beauty. Looks showroom new.

Chris
http://amateureconblog.blogspot.com/

Tuesday, September 20, 2005 7:02:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home