Chuck Maddox’s Watch Blog

This page is a journal of my journey in the field of Horology, which is timekeeping. In other words, watch collecting. Which in my case is the collecting of chronograph watches. To contact me, email me at: cmaddox3@sbcglobal.net .

Name:
Location: Chicagoland, United States

The Extremely wordy version of my Resumé is located here: http://home.xnet.com/~cmaddox/resume.html

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

C.O.S.C. Chronometre Numbers for 2004...

I recently ran across the COSC numbers for the year 2004...

It's interesting that Omega's numbers are up nearly 75,000 pieces over the COSC numbers for 2000 while both Rolex and Breitling's numbers are down.

Perhaps the Planet Ocean's sales will cause a furthing of this trend...

-- Chuck

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home