Chuck Maddox’s Watch Blog

This page is a journal of my journey in the field of Horology, which is timekeeping. In other words, watch collecting. Which in my case is the collecting of chronograph watches. To contact me, email me at: cmaddox3@sbcglobal.net .

Name:
Location: Chicagoland, United States

The Extremely wordy version of my Resumé is located here: http://home.xnet.com/~cmaddox/resume.html

Tuesday, January 04, 2005

Does this scare anyone else?

I go to TAG-Heuer's page & the splash panel says:

Does this scare anyone else?

I get this forboding that TAG is going to announce something so gaudy it would make Breitling blush.

What do you all think?

-- Chuck

2 Comments:

Blogger Speedmaster said...

Hmmm, I can't see too many good things coming of that.

Tuesday, January 04, 2005 6:19:00 PM  
Blogger Rich said...

Uma Thurman Glamorous?

Not in her recent walk down the red carpet:

http://www.cinenews.gr/v3/oscars2004/photos/54.jpg

Wednesday, January 12, 2005 11:13:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home