Chuck Maddox’s Watch Blog

This page is a journal of my journey in the field of Horology, which is timekeeping. In other words, watch collecting. Which in my case is the collecting of chronograph watches. To contact me, email me at: cmaddox3@sbcglobal.net .

Name:
Location: Chicagoland, United States

The Extremely wordy version of my Resumé is located here: http://home.xnet.com/~cmaddox/resume.html

Thursday, January 20, 2005

BBC's Top Gear Interviews Jack Heuer [06 January 2005]:

BBC's Top Gear Interviews Jack Heuer [06 January 2005]

The interview is for three o'clock and, as you'd expect, Jack Heuer is keeping perfect time. The elder statesman of Tag Heuer is at the Getty Gallery in London to help celebrate 40 years of the close relationship between the Carrera watch and motor racing with an exhibition of classic photographs from the sport, as well as 21 examples of the watch's long history.

Click here to read the rest of the story...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home