Chuck Maddox’s Watch Blog

This page is a journal of my journey in the field of Horology, which is timekeeping. In other words, watch collecting. Which in my case is the collecting of chronograph watches. To contact me, email me at: cmaddox3@sbcglobal.net .

Name:
Location: Chicagoland, United States

The Extremely wordy version of my Resumé is located here: http://home.xnet.com/~cmaddox/resume.html

Thursday, December 09, 2004

Watch Shopping/Tourism in Chicagoland

It occurs to me that December of every year is a time for vacations and travel and with the U.S. Dollar being as weak as it is, many people overseas might be traveling or looking for travel destinations this holiday season. Since most of the viewers of this sight are watch collectors I thought I'd share a link to an article I wrote for Eric So last spring on Watch Shopping in the Chicagoland Area.

Hmmm... That sailing photo from last spring doesn't catch the season...

Ah! That's better (Chicago's Water Tower, one of a few buildings to survive the great fire of 1871

For additional watch shopping/tourism ideas visit the Watch Tourism page.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home