Chuck Maddox’s Watch Blog

This page is a journal of my journey in the field of Horology, which is timekeeping. In other words, watch collecting. Which in my case is the collecting of chronograph watches. To contact me, email me at: cmaddox3@sbcglobal.net .

Name:
Location: Chicagoland, United States

The Extremely wordy version of my Resumé is located here: http://home.xnet.com/~cmaddox/resume.html

Sunday, December 26, 2004

Text-Wrapping sub-optimal here? Simple Solution:

Hello,

I've received a couple of complaints about the word wraping not being perfect. The solution is pretty easy... I can't tell you how to do this in your browser because I don't know what browser(s) you are using. However, if you decrease the size of the text display by one (maybe at most two) notch(es) the text will display properly. I can't do much with the template that Blogger supplies (Sorry!)...

Give it a shot and see if it helps. Let me know via a comment to this post.

Thanks in advance!

-- Chuck


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Chuck,

Yes your tip about decreasing font size, solved the problem.

Congrats for all your work on researching and documenting info and data about watches.

The previous post made me think (assuming Fabio is from Italy) that there are many very serious watch collector in Europe and Japan, but most of them do not have an active web presence. It's a pity, because the online web community would be much more intereting and richer in information with their contribution.

Monday, December 27, 2004 12:17:00 AM  
Blogger Speedmaster said...

I'm trying to mfigure out why the wrapping was only problematic for me in that one long post. Did you use the PREformatted tag for the text in that post by chance?

Monday, December 27, 2004 12:21:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home