Chuck Maddox’s Watch Blog

This page is a journal of my journey in the field of Horology, which is timekeeping. In other words, watch collecting. Which in my case is the collecting of chronograph watches. To contact me, email me at: cmaddox3@sbcglobal.net .

Name:
Location: Chicagoland, United States

The Extremely wordy version of my Resumé is located here: http://home.xnet.com/~cmaddox/resume.html

Tuesday, December 14, 2004

Member of Omega Info community to visit Bienne...

A well known Member of Omega Information providing community mentioned to me the other day that he was planning on visiting Bienne in the next week or two... Among the questions I asked him to pose to those in the know at the Omega Museum was the question of when the Delrin Brake was phased in, the relationship(s) (production dates/similar features, etc.) between the 105.003/105.012/145.012/145.003 c.321 Speedmasters, and the dates of production for the Mark Series and c.1045 series of Speedmasters. We have a good idea as to when most of these models were announced/added/introduced to the product line, but little to no solid information about when they were dropped from the product line.

I know that given enough time I myself could probably come up with hundreds of questions to ask, and I don't want to burden anyone with asking or answering all at once during a visit. But if you have a question or questions that I might be able to forward along. Please post a comment to this post, and I'll forward it along.

No promises though!

-- Chuck

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home