Chuck Maddox’s Watch Blog

This page is a journal of my journey in the field of Horology, which is timekeeping. In other words, watch collecting. Which in my case is the collecting of chronograph watches. To contact me, email me at: cmaddox3@sbcglobal.net .

Name:
Location: Chicagoland, United States

The Extremely wordy version of my Resumé is located here: http://home.xnet.com/~cmaddox/resume.html

Monday, December 06, 2004

JM's Speedy Family...

I see it didn't take long for Jean-Michel (owner of: Lemania5100.net, Navitimer.net, & speedmaster-mission.net) to put a display back on that c.321 Speedmaster I turned him onto last month. Steve Waddington (owner of: old-omegas.com pointed out JM's post to me... {Click on the pictures below to open a full res. version in a new window}

Steve's sharp eyes spied what appears to be a Delrin break on JM's '77 Speedy and made an inquiry about it. Hopefully we'll have another data point to add to the Delrin project's table soon.

-- C


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home