Chuck Maddox’s Watch Blog

This page is a journal of my journey in the field of Horology, which is timekeeping. In other words, watch collecting. Which in my case is the collecting of chronograph watches. To contact me, email me at: cmaddox3@sbcglobal.net .

Name:
Location: Chicagoland, United States

The Extremely wordy version of my Resumé is located here: http://home.xnet.com/~cmaddox/resume.html

Thursday, December 09, 2004

Hamilton revamps their web presence...

I noticed last night that Hamilton finally completed their remodeling on their website. For months and months up until recently Hamilton's web presence consisted of a webpage based on a single 8-page Adobe Acrobat file (.pdf) that you could flip through on line. Very VERY basic and underwhelming.

Now the Hamilton website opens with the obligatory and annoying Flash audio-visual presentation complete with loud static-y music that I'd recommend every one rapidly click on the "skip" button. But once past the opening their new site is very nice and easy to navigate, especially if you already familiar with their product line, unfortunately I'm not.

Anyway you look at it, it's a vast improvement over their old site and I am looking forward to exploring it in greater detail.

Has anyone actually seen/tried/bought one of their new ETA/Valjoux 7753 Chronographs?

I find this line very interesting...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have not yet bought one of those chronos, but I've come very close. They might very well be the best deal going in a chronograph these days. And thank God it's a 3:6:9 layout, I really don't care for the usual 6:9:12.



Chris Meisenzahl

Thursday, December 09, 2004 12:39:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home